• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Hello from Louisiana

Matki15

I’ve been on this site for a month or two now and just realized I never introduced myself! So hello from Denham Springs, Louisiana!
I was primarily a gun hunter but the past few years I’ve been bitten by the bowhunting bug. Looking forward to learning even more from y’all!

Welcome from St.Tammany. Can’t wait for my saddle to come in. Several La. folks on here. We should get together sometime! Maybe set up some public land hunts together!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome from St.Tammany. Can’t wait for my saddle to come in. Several La. folks on here. We should get together sometime! Maybe set up some public land hunts together!!

That would definitely be great! I’ve been itching to get out and try for some public land deer!

That would definitely be great! I’ve been itching to get out and try for some public land deer!

I’m going to hunt big branch a lot this year maybe we can Link up. I’m assuming you haven’t hunted any public close to you from your reply?

I’m going to hunt big branch a lot this year maybe we can Link up. I’m assuming you haven’t hunted any public close to you from your reply?

I’ve never had the motivation to hunt public land until recently, so all of my hunting has been on leases and clubs so far. I’m going to school at LSU most days but when I get off for holidays that would definitely be something I want to do

I saw on your profile that you’re planning on a diy Missouri hunt, I’m planning on doing the same thing once I finish school. Let me know how it goes!

Will do man. Working in Qatar right now and not looking like I’m going to be able to go this year with my constantly changing schedule. Next year it’s happening for sure.

Back