• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Hello from Maryland

Hunt410

Hello from Maryland! New saddle hunter here. Just starting to put together my kit, and appreciate the conversations on this forum. Really helped with some of my decisions. Returned the Tethrd One sticks (still waiting on refund) and purchased some Beast Minis and a Aero Hunter New Flex saddle. Looking at picking up a Trophyline EDP platform next month.

Excited about being more mobile in the woods next season, and being able to track some of those bigger bucks.

I may have bumped into you this year if you hunt public...

Certainly possible! Get some good use out of my central region permit. I travel around when I can, started hunting more on the shore as well. Amazing how much public land is there if you’re up for the drive.

Certainly possible! Get some good use out of my central region permit. I travel around when I can, started hunting more on the shore as well. Amazing how much public land is there if you’re up for the drive.

My cousin dates a girl on the shore, hes trying to get me down there to scout for next year. We'll see...
@Bigterp and I are getting ready to setup the annual MD saddle meetup so keep your eyes open for that. Last year didn't happen, covid.

Welcome from Howard County! I have a lot of extra stuff you can come check out if you want. you can try it out first and see if you like it. if you do, you can buy your own or buy mine (some of it is still new lol). I think @humancreeed still has my stepps from last season but i got plenty of gear laying around i dont use. I have an extra trophyline platform you can try out too. Its the mission but you might like it more than the smaller ones.

Back