• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Hello from New Jersey

Jimdude

Hello SH members! I just got back into hunting last year at age 43. I haven’t hunted since I was a young teenager. After a year of dragging ladder stands around the woods and dealing with my antique climber I think I am ready to try a saddle. I’m thinking the JX3 is the way to go for comfort and I like the fact that it can also double as a seat for shotgun turkey hunting. I’m hoping to be all set up by next fall. If anyone reading this has equipment I can use for sale, let me know. Thanks, Jim

Welcome! I’m in south Jersey. You’ll love the mobility of saddle hunting. Takes a while to tweak your set up to what works for you.

I’m in Sussex county. Near lake hopatcong. I hunt mostly in the Delaware Water Gap and I also belong to the Randolph township deer harvest program

Welcome from Jersey Pines and a shout out to Murphy, hope you and Pop are well.

You aren’t to far from me. I am in Sparta
Real close. Andover township to be precise. Maybe some day you can show me how to put all this stuff together. I haven’t bought any components yet or even a saddle. At this point I’m just trying to figure out what “I think I’m going to want”.

Welcome from SE South Carolina. Originally from Stanhope/Netcong Area many years ago.

Welcome from NH. Spent alot of my youth in Highland Lakes NJ and still get down to OCNJ in the summers.
Debating going south to hunt one week next year.
Good luck

Hello SH members! I just got back into hunting last year at age 43. I haven’t hunted since I was a young teenager. After a year of dragging ladder stands around the woods and dealing with my antique climber I think I am ready to try a saddle. I’m thinking the JX3 is the way to go for comfort and I like the fact that it can also double as a seat for shotgun turkey hunting. I’m hoping to be all set up by next fall. If anyone reading this has equipment I can use for sale, let me know. Thanks, Jim
Welcome im also a jersey boy. Cape may to be exact.
I have a ultimate saddle for sale. Pm me.
Clothes and few other things

Welcome from NH. Spent alot of my youth in Highland Lakes NJ and still get down to OCNJ in the summers.
Debating going south to hunt one week next year.
Good luck

Hey dude I’m 10 min from OC. If you decide to come down let me know I can take you out to a few spots down this way also I’ve been dabbling up North Jersey which was a lot of fun.

Hey dude I’m 10 min from OC. If you decide to come down let me know I can take you out to a few spots down this way also I’ve been dabbling up North Jersey which was a lot of fun.
Thanks. I have / had a few decent spots out towards Cumberland County/ edge of Atlantic and would even go as far as Salem co.
Where are you located - Upper?
I have an invite in PA that im planning to go to for Rut - cation. Maybe muzzleloader in NJ

Back