• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Hello from North Dakota!

justinwmoe88

In the next couple weeks I’ll be purchasing the Tethrd phantom with predator platform and pack! I’m going to also be buying the lineman’s belt tether and two ropemans. Looking forward to getting into saddle hunting. I’ve spent countless hours in tree stands and absolutely can’t wait to try saddle hunting.

I lived in Monroe Louisiana for a year while working the oil pipeline! I will say it was quite the fun place and I met lots of great people down there!
Your right there are some good folks in the area and everyone hunts and fishes. I have been hunting that area all my life. The lease I hunt now is on the north side of I20 east on Monroe.

Welcome from MN. Been up in a tree enough to know I like it. You probably will as well! Enjoy.

Back