• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Hello from North West Missouri

sixty4sedan

New to the forum and since finding out about saddle hunting have been hooked. Currently using RCH and on the hunt for a sit drag to finish off for this year

Can anyone help me , if Im looking for a sit drag, what is the correct section to place a ISO ad? Just trying to find the last piece to the puzzle

Welcome from Massachusetts. Your not going to find it( the classifieds) because your new to the forum. The (Saddlehunter.com administration) were recently forced to administratively add some protections to help insulate the forum members from some who would unscrupulously take advantage of this forums open, honest, and trusting nature.

Welcome from Massachusetts. Your not going to find it( the classifieds) because your new to the forum. The (Saddlehunter.com administration) were recently forced to administratively add some protections to help insulate the forum members from some who would unscrupulously take advantage of this forums open, honest, and trusting nature.
I did some looking around and I did read about the classified being closed and the high amount of scammers, its really too bad when things like this happen. A few rotten apples spoil it for the whole bunch. Thanks

A lot of members respond to the welcome new members thread, my thought is if someone has what your looking for I wouldn't be surprised if they contact you. I do not have what your looking for.

Welcome from Maryland!! ( I grew up in Missouri & still come out to turkey hunt every year) .... pretty sure you can still buy a new sitdrag http://www.sitdrag.com/Online-Store.html
If not just stick around here for a bit & im sure you can come up with something that fits the bill. Just get plugged in to the community here & access will not be an issue. Plus every year there’s a huge shortage of saddles at the beginning of the season, but they become more available (new & used) deeper into the season. Also search fleece saddle & see where that takes you.........

Thanks , I just found out about thw fleece saddle and may attempt it , just looking for measurements and then I'm off to Joann

Welcome from Maryland!! ( I grew up in Missouri & still come out to turkey hunt every year) .... pretty sure you can still buy a new sitdrag http://www.sitdrag.com/Online-Store.html
If not just stick around here for a bit & im sure you can come up with something that fits the bill. Just get plugged in to the community here & access will not be an issue. Plus every year there’s a huge shortage of saddles at the beginning of the season, but they become more available (new & used) deeper into the season. Also search fleece saddle & see where that takes you.........

Back