• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Hello from Northeast Pennsylvania

Pasteve81

Finally I pulled the trigger and bought a tethrd mantis saddle. Been hunting out of a hang on or ladder stand for years. Took it out a couple times so far to get the hang of it. First time out was a little nerve wrecking until I got comfortable with it. I’ll be running with the lone wolf sticks. Was curious how other guys are carrying their LW sticks out. Last week I went with the rope mod. Haven’t tested it out yet but I can tell you it will be nice not having to deal with the buckle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome from Louisiana, born and raised in central PA

Sent from parts unknown

Welcome from ohio

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Welcome from Central Florida. I one stick it and my stick has a 22 inch tubular webbing aider attached to it. I sling the aider over my head and my stick hangs off one side or on my back.

Back