• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Hello from PA

CoryT

Hi Everyone, I am a new member from Pa checking in. I've been looking into saddle hunting for a few months now and have decided to give it a try. Figured this would be a good place to learn the ropes. I look forward to soaking up as much as I can.

I live just outside of Lancaster. I've started hunting some closer to my home, but I generally hunt at my cabin in Perry County. It is adjacent to the Tuscarora State forest.

Any of you guys close to me have a cruzr xc? I'm leaning towards that saddle after reading a bunch of very positive reviews. I'd like to sit in one prior to making a purchase.

Welcome from Maine! I have the Cruzr xc and I don't think you can go wrong with it. I like mine but there are a lot of really good choices in saddles and saddle equipment out there nowadays. Check the Saddlehunter member map and you'll probably find someone close to you that would be willing to let you try out their set ups.

Hi Cory.
There's quite a few guys out your way. Give this thread a couple days so they see it and surely one or more of them has a Cruzr...

Ps. I lived in Columbia for a summer when I was 17.

Hi Cory.
There's quite a few guys out your way. Give this thread a couple days so they see it and surely one or more of them has a Cruzr...

Ps. I lived in Columbia for a summer when I was 17.
I grew grew up in Columbia. Lived there till 2003. My parents still live there

Any of you guys close to me have a cruzr xc? I'm leaning towards that saddle after reading a bunch of very positive reviews. I'd like to sit in one prior to making a purchase.
I have a Latitude Method if you are interested. We could line up a time after late season if you would like. Maybe we could arrange for a few of the close members to get together with our gear.

I have a Latitude Method if you are interested. We could line up a time after late season if you would like. Maybe we could arrange for a few of the close members to get together with our gear.
It would be great to try out a couple different ones. I'd be game to try a get together.

It would be great to try out a couple different ones. I'd be game to try a get together.
Maybe you start a new post for a Lancaster, York, Lebanon meetup? Throw a time, date, and location out and see if there are any willing participants. I suggest waiting until after late archery.

Maybe you start a new post for a Lancaster, York, Lebanon meetup? Throw a time, date, and location out and see if there are any willing participants. I suggest waiting until after late archery.
I agree there seems to be a nice handful of people within those areas. I’ll start up a thread for a Central PA meet up and we can discuss there

Back