• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Hello

New member and future saddle hunter here. I placed an order for a JX3 Hybrid saddle and can't wait for it to arrive. Long time deer hunter at almost 61 years young that is anxious to start hunting in a new style. New adventures keeps me young or at least thinking I'm somewhat younger than I am.
Been browsing this forum as I tried to decide what saddle I wanted. All of you have given great advice to others that I have read and used to make my decision. Looking forward to more browsing and some interesting conversations.

I guess I should have let y'all knowI'm from North Georgia in the foothills of the Blueridge Mountains

Just goes to show age is a matter of feeling ...not years! Glad to see you still trying new things. Welcome aboard!

Welcome from God’s country Missouri

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back