• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Help me find a pouch/bag or recommendations for the OG lone wolf assassin.

Jimmyfunk60

Just picked up a lone wolf assassin and my plan was to put straps on it and pack it in that way. I was going to use a fanny pack attached to it for my essentials and strap sticks to it if I need them.

That being said I can tell from playing around with it today that it doesn’t pack well enough that way and I’m going to want it in or on a bag.

My initial thought was finding something like the predator pack but sized for an assassin but I’m not sure such a animal exist. So I think I’d have to have something custom made. Need something with 15”x19” pocket

Unless someone can point me in the direction of a commercial pack that works well with this platform.. something that will hold mini sticks as well as the platform is what I’m looking for. I don’t carry much other gear.
f0f9c0b74bbd77dc608110a91d835748.jpg
5169e4444d7fc1e80c6abde1b269fcf0.jpg
cd627afdb016a9f4b346fa4a2a0a94e2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good looking Platform... When I had it , i just strapped it to my bag with straps. Or i strapped my sticks on the LW and hand carried it in

Sent from my LG-LS998 using Tapatalk

Back