• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Help!

Backstrap Assassin

I have the hawk helium 20” sticks and want to make new versa buttons to pair them with 7/64th amsteel daisy chains.

Is it possible to put lone wolfs micro versa button on my sticks? If not, how can I make that same versa button or similar?

You could check out EWO he has his alumi button that might would work don’t know what size button you want to use exactly.

I don’t think the threaded portion is long enough to get a full locknut thickness on the backside of the tubing. The amsteel daisy chains can be made to fit the stock buttons.

I don’t think the threaded portion is long enough to get a full locknut thickness on the backside of the tubing. The amsteel daisy chains can be made to fit the stock buttons.

Yep i got the amsteel daisy chain from EWO, works great no need to switch button yet.

Back