• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Hey all you one-piece removeable quiver users!

Who makes your removeable one-piece quiver?

• Total voters

heretic

SH Member
So I'm working on something that I think is kinda neat but it's only designed for my quiver. I have a way to make it modular but I was curious what the most common quivers are out there. I'm currently rocking the tight spot but I've also used a few trophy ridge quivers in the past. What are you all using?

EDIT: Also if the one you use isn't listed above please comment below

Last edited:
So I'm working on something that I think is kinda neat but it's only designed for my quiver. I have a way to make it modular but I was curious what the most common quivers are out there. I'm currently rocking the tight spot but I've also used a few trophy ridge quivers in the past. What are you all using?
All my friends (average joes) use the the trophy ridge 30-50 dollar quivers. I couldn’t justify spending more than that on something that holds my arrows so I too have them on both my compounds. I’ve never had an issue with them but I’ve only been hunting for 4 years.

Easton makes mine. Around $50 I think. It’s not a piece of gear that I care much to upgrade honestly. It does its job and is simple

Alpine Soft Loc 5-Arrow detachable quiver. You can buy a compatible mounting piece that screws into a tree to hold your quiver when on stand.

Mathews, but I dont hunt or shoot with it on the bow, so it is just to transport my arrows to my hunting spot. I dropped the $$ on a mathews because the paint job matches. But for all intents and purposes, a quiver is a quiver is a quiver if you do not shoot with it on the bow. I have had quivers in the past that did rattle if I tried to shoot with them on the bow, which is why I started removing the quiver while hunting years ago.

Put a Kwikee on one of my bows this year and it broke on it's second outing. Laid the bow down to crawl past some brush and when I stood up my boot tip caught the fletched end of an arrow and I heard a pop. Thought I broke an arrow but it was the quiver shaft about two inches below the QD mount. I saw reviews that said they break easily too. Now I swap my Fuse between bows and that thing has taken a lot more abuse over the years than it deserves.

Back