• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Hey look at me I got an email from crapplesaddle.ru !!!

Amazon man delivered my Cottonelle today. I'm really excited to test it out and wondering what kinda fancy saddle pouches I should transport it in. I'll be sure to make a youtube video in ten minutes once I work through this complex problem and call it "THE BEST TP HOLDER FOR SADDLE HUNTING". Oh but I saw on facebook wet wipes are better? Are wet wipes better? Oh man, I'm losing it.

Amazon man delivered my Cottonelle today. I'm really excited to test it out and wondering what kinda fancy saddle pouches I should transport it in. I'll be sure to make a youtube video in ten minutes once I work through this complex problem and call it "THE BEST TP HOLDER FOR SADDLE HUNTING". Oh but I saw on facebook wet wipes are better? Are wet wipes better? Oh man, I'm losing it.
Silly @elk yinzer, u need to use TP tablets, they are Saddle Friendly, and they are designed for @sureshotscott and his Crapplesaddle!
1567186011484.png

Sometimes you just gotta say...."would ya look at that!"

1d1b8f83ed2f3b35be2512fe4ff401bf.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I need this. The porta potties at fire camp are coneing over the rim of the toilet seat pyramid style. This would help to sling load it in as to avoid the blue splatter up on my junk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
If you have been in a fire camp in California, you know exactly what I am talking about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I diy'ed a bidet attachment for my Camelback. You have to give the bladder a bit of a squeeze for pressure but it works great. Got a live action how to video somewhere. I'll look for it.

Post a YouTube vid on the “how to use crap while hunting from a saddle”

Back