• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Hey there, from SC

MrTumnus

Howdy folks. Just joined the SH community.
Adult onset hunter that grew up in a non-hunting home. Grateful for good friends and folks who help guide me to where I am today. That being said, I'm pumped to be chasing whitetails out of a saddle now.
I bought a trophyline ambush pro in late November and was able to sneak out to get a couple hunts with it. What little saddle hunting I have done....I am now hooked.

Welcome from Berkeley County! I also started saddle hunting this season, over hunting pre sets growing up to climbers/mobile hunting in adulthood. Easy to get hooked on the many benefits of saddle hunting and this forum has been a major factor in my switch.

Welcome from N.C. Hunted SC for quite a few years. Like you I was able to get a couple hunts in this season. I love it.

Back