• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Hi All

Welcome from WNY.

What climbing system are you transitioning to Or are you climbing the same and just now using a saddle etc? You’ll learn a lot here but sounds like you have things to offer as well.

Hi - from IL. I have used either a Summit climber or LW hang on and set of the original LW sticks from back in day. For this year I bought Novix double steps, Trophyline Covert Pro, Trophyline Mission platform. I’ll have a Petzl Gri Gri plus on as well for any descending.

I’m also going to test out some arborist approaches and equipment. Single rope technique (no sticks) using throw line, alpine butterfly knot, Petzl Sequoia SRT harness, Petzl ascender plus foot strap, Petzl gri gri plus for descending.

Using predator rope and hitch cord from Wespur.

I wont be cutting any ounces in weight per se in some instances but looking at mobility while staying safe.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back