• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Hi everybody from Italy!!!

odino

I'm new here, slowly it is creeping into my head to try this hunting method/style too.
I mainly hunt wild boar and roe deer with the rifle ...
but I also have three bows including a compound (PSE Vendetta XS 70 #).
I think it is a perfect system for the type of prey that I hunt once I have found the
right spot to perch undisturbed.

;)

PS : sorry for my poor English :rolleyes:

PS2 : Do you know if there are any other of my compatriots here?

Welcome from Iowa. I know there were a couple saddle hunters on the saddle hunter map. Do a search on the site and you should be able to find the thread. Good luck. Really cool to have international hunters on here.

Welcome from Michigan! I know there are other European saddle hunters, but not sure about Italy. Trust you are staying safe over there!

Welcome from Louisiana! Try the link below to locate other members.

Welcome from North Carolina. Where in Italy? I usually travel to Milano once a year and hope to go back soon when all of this is over. Stay well and healthy.

It's a bad time with this ****ing virus but we'll get out sooner or later ... :mask:
In my area there were no big problems at the beginning ...
after... when people from Lombardy (the first red zone) and from surrounding areas, they all poured out (running away like rabbits)
in the second houses by the sea, here in Tuscany, and has afflicted the whole area! :cry:

Thank you all greetings! :relaxed:
and thanks for the direct link to the map (fantastic as an idea!):openmouth:
But probably, if all goes well, I think I'll be the first user to register his position from Italy.
Fingers crossed!!!:tonguewink:

sh-maps.png

Best Regards! ;)

Dino

Welcome from Pennsylvania. Necchi Supernova sewing machines are great for sewing saddles. They are like tanks.

Welcome from Toledo, Ohio!
It's been a long time since I've been to Italy. I would love to go back there someday.

Welcome from Maine! I spent many years in and out and Sicily on ships, it was always a fun port stay.

Another welcome from Pittsburgh Pennsylvania. Pretty cool that the saddle culture is expanding.

Benvenuti da New York. Facciamo una cosa, tu vieni qua e ti faccio vedere come vado a caccia per i cervi e io vado lia per andare a caccia i cinghiali con arco! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome from the mountains of North Carolina. Praying you will stay safe and healthy and look forward to your saddle hunting stories.

Back