• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Hitman longbow (traded)

kbetts

SH Member
I traded for it and have hardly ever shot it. Double carbon, 60#. Don’t let the weight scare you.....about 2# less per inch of draw. I draw it to about 27”. Super fast. I’ll post up pics later. $200 tyd

It needs to go to someone that'll shoot it. Open to offers or saddle gear trades.
e450ab5a698d5bd8db78e888ffb2c614.jpg
42243d4f04a406774306caed9a33e9c8.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

It's considered a Reflex/Deflex or R/D. It strings to almost a "D" shape but looks alot like a recurve except for the tip flip.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

60”. The writing has faded as it was put on the outside of the glass. #33 of 100 and I believe 2008.

Ill take a couple of pics strung up.

Back