• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Horn Hunter amazing customer service

Exhumis

SH Member
Lost a couple of the female end clips for the side mounted cinch straps on my Horn Hunter G2 pack. Emailed them inquiring how much the clips would cost (yes I'm aware you can get some from Amazon/ebay but the ones Horn Hunter uses are better quality. Trust me, I checked) and Jarrick emailed me back with a "hey no problem, just need a pic of the clip you lost, your name and address and I'll drop some in the mail for you.". Now, that's a very small thing but it's the little things that count. He could have easily said sorry buddy you're SOL, check ebay. But he didn't. And because of that they've made a customer for life.

I bought my G3 used and it was missing the hook that you use to hang the pack from a hook/branch. Same story. I emailed them and they sent me one right out. Actually got two different hooks.

Got my clips in today and let me tell you, I'm beyond impressed. I figured they'd throw in one maybe two. I got a manilla padded envelope with 4 of EVERY CLIP on the bag. Not just the small one I lost, but 4 of every clip. Now that's customer service!

Back