• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

How to Burn Money

About to take an angle grinder to a cast platform for the first time as soon as the battery charges. Any words of wisdom from the platform manglers guild?
Please tell me it's not the mission your gonna cut up that you have for sale in the classifieds?

Make sure it’s a dewalt or something well made. I burn up harbor freight angle grinders a lot. We’re you talking about the platform?
Yep. I think vt answered my main concern about overheating the metal.

Qnd I do have a crappy grinder. Its a tool I've used 2 times now in 5 years. At that rate I can burn up a few and be ahead vs a dewalt. If I bought a welding machine I'd probably pony up

Threat-or-ransom. Hmm. Only thought that was a criminal bank robbery tactic, didn’t realize it could sell stuff on here. Depending how this goes for you there might soon be some live streams of sawzalls hovering above beautiful gear.
Sell it for 170…… buy an edp & save yourself & your grinder the trouble

That's just fine having a junk grinder.....IMO sledge hammer or hatchet probably the correct tool for the job anyway..... What are u doing messing around with pivot style platforms
The mission cams better than any other folder I've tried. Trying to get it to fit in a pack so I can give them another stab. I'll never use it as-is.

Back