• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

I caught the Covid-19 virus

Was with several people last week that suddenly started to get sick. Positive tests popping everywhere....(I don't have alot of faith in much of the testing these days...if ya know what i mean) will share what I've been feeling.
Wednesday night took an allergy pill to clear up my head....Thursday morning....i couldn't shake the "dizziness". It progressed pretty rapidly Thursday. Dry cough, headaches, aching all over, and fever. Thursday night and early Friday morning was not good. Friday through the day seemed to get better. Slept really good last night and today went pretty well. Tonight.....ache to high heaven again...head pounds and I lost my sense of taste.
I'll try and keep ya posted with my Chinese virus...

So I'm pretty sure I got it before it hit the mainstream. Back around February I got sick which doesn't happen very often and it felt like the flu only I struggled to breathe. So dizzy I crawled to the bathroom. It hit hard but I got over it quick. Like within 4-5 days. Since then I've been exposed to numerous people at work who had it and I have been fine

I currently have what seems like poison ivy but I haven't been around any. I sawed some pine wood a few days ago and my lower eyelid puffed up overnight so I thought it might be an allergy. I am probably just sensitived to any allergen now. I'm glad you listed your symptoms so I don't think I have Covid. I am glad your case seems to be mild.

One of my coworkers thinks she had it back in January. She had very similar symptoms but she also ended up with pink eye too. Thanks China! I have always tried to buy made in the USA but since this broke out I have boycotted China completely.

So I'm pretty sure I got it before it hit the mainstream. Back around February I got sick which doesn't happen very often and it felt like the flu only I struggled to breathe. So dizzy I crawled to the bathroom. It hit hard but I got over it quick. Like within 4-5 days. Since then I've been exposed to numerous people at work who had it and I have been fine
Same here, back in March . Had a client of mine die of this crap.

I know several people that had it. My aunt had it back in March. Still lacking sense of smell and taste. My cousin he’s young had it claimed it was just like a sinus infection. I know another family that had it the dad was in the hospital the mom and daughter were laid up at home miserable.

I hear everything from sinus infection, feels like the flu or really bad pneumonia.... seems to effect people differently.

I hope you have a speedy recovery. Prayers sent...

Back