• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Ice chest?

ImThere

Guys if you need one of these check at your Walmart you might want to check and see what the prices are because clearance!
770864664aab63badf3e80d470bda2b6.jpg

See you in a tree, Ricky

I bought a knock off yeti 20qt cooler from TSC for $75 on clearance last year. One day out in the sun and the sides warped. All 4 of the rubber feet dry rotted off, and the rubber latches also both broke after only a few uses.

Not saying to buy a yeti, but it appears that not all of these things are made the same, even if they look it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Mine keeps I've as long as it claims to.
If I could afford a name brand is choose engel..... Made in Florida and longest builder of roto mold coolers

Watched a Video to Improve Your Cheaper Coolers. Drilled 1/4 " holes in bottom and inside lid and spray low expand window foam in holes. Claimed it really improved the performance

Check out Kong coolers if you are in the market for a one. Made In USA, passed a 10 day ice challenge in FL, has some well thought out features not present on others, and is NOT a Yeti.

Went to Wally World today, no 73 qt. only had 52 or 53 for 97$ was looking for larger. Oh well. Now that I'm thinking about it I'm going to look on Walmart online. Nope, no deal online.

Back