• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

If prayer is needed...

Heydeerman

SH Member
I want to make myself available to anyone who needs prayer for themselves or a loved one. I see very few requests for this on this forum. Politics and religion can turn the tide on many a discussion. If you pm me with your prayer request or concern, I will take it before the Lord on your behalf. I’m not perfect, better than anyone else, a healer or super Christian and I’m also not looking to give you advice on anything. I am not looking for props or ata”boys either. I’d actually appreciate it if no one comments on this thread. If you need something that only God can handle and you need someone down here to go to bat for you, I’d be glad to pray for you.

Back