• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Im a dad :)

Congratulations. I think a baby carrier may be a good intro to a saddle for him.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Congratulations! Fatherhood is a great experience with many rewards. It also comes with great responsibility. Enjoy this time because those kids grow up so quick.

Congrats dude! You need yourself a baby holster And a way to mount an umbrella to take him around with you!

Congrats!!! That is a great feeling and I'm sure it will be a cherished memory for you!!!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Welcome to the life of only caring about that little guy right there, its the best thing in the world!! Congrats!!!!

Congratulations!!! It's a big responsibility, but also a great opportunity. Fatherhood is one of life's greatest joys (and challenges!), but fortunately for us, God has given us clear instruction and encouragement in His Word regarding fatherhood:

Proverbs 22:6 "Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it."

Deuteronomy 6:6-9 "These commandments that I give you today are to be on your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up. Tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads.Write them on the doorframes of your houses and on your gates."

Psalm 127:3-5 "Children are a heritage from the Lord, offspring a reward from him. Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are children born in one’s youth. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them. They will not be put to shame when they contend with their opponents in court."

Proverbs 23:24 "The father of a righteous child has great joy; a man who fathers a wise son rejoices in him."

Proverbs 20:7 "The righteous lead blameless lives; blessed are their children after them."

And of course, take heart because parents don't have to do this alone: Joshua 1:9 "Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go."

Back