• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

I'm not in anymore

Vorsteg

SH Member
Sorry to say this, but my hunting season ended before it even started. Saturday I had an accident involving an arrow and my left hand that resulted in emergency surgery. I will not be able to hold a bow until about 6 months from now. Good luck to everyone. I look forward to reading about your successes. Be safe!

Sorry to say this, but my hunting season ended before it even started. Saturday I had an accident involving an arrow and my left hand that resulted in emergency surgery. I will not be able to hold a bow until about 6 months from now. Good luck to everyone. I look forward to reading about your successes. Be safe!
Oh no! So sorry to here that. I missed a couple of seasons recently because of an injury so I know how you feel.

sucks! 2-3 years ago i tore the ligament on my thumb on my left hand the weekend before season opener and had to sit out for most the season.

Man, that terrible to hear. Going pray for a speedy recovery for you. Stay positive and you'll be back at in no time. Till then there's lots of good hunting videos on You tube.

Sorry to hear that. Hope you are able to recover swiftly and be ready for next season.

Sorry to hear about that brother!!! Praying for you speedy recovery. I can't imagine the anguish but the priority now is getting that hand healed up!!

Sorry to hear that buddy! If u get some time, maybe explain what happened. You could potentially help the next guy! Again, get well buddy!

Sorry to hear this! Hopefully you have a quick and full recovery!

B. S. You a saddle hunter.you will be shooting in 4.you know you aint gunna listen to doc.heart goes out to you.still

Back