• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Is hawk shipping heliums?

Sziggy2.0

Has anyone received their preorderd sticks or been notified that they are shipping yet?

Guess the expected ship date of 5/whatever was crap. At least my saddle will be here Friday. Gonna be awesome 3 foot off the ground. But I will take some saddle shots with my bow from yard. Crappy climbing trees. But sitting in the saddle will be nice. Even at 3’. That or I’m gonna buy some cheap sticks from gander or wherever just to get some feet off the ground.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I haven't heard anything.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

At least other companies are updating their customers with ship times. Hawk has not put out a single word

Wonder if I cancel the hawks. And grab some midday if they show up sooner.

Hmmmmmmmm......????

All I can say to y’all is welcome to saddle hunting. It’s pretty normal for Hawks not to be in stock until July. You have plenty of time to get them or go a different route. It is frustrating waiting on gear. It’s something you will likely get used to if you saddle hunt long.Also worth mentioning Bass pro has always sold helium sticks for less than Hawk does by like 20-30 bucks.

I just got an email that said my order status has changed to processing whatever that means...

I also got the same email today.
I called them a few days ago and asked about when they would ship and the guy I talked to said it would be after July 4 before they received them.
I’m not expecting them anytime soon.

All I can say to y’all is welcome to saddle hunting. It’s pretty normal for Hawks not to be in stock until July. You have plenty of time to get them or go a different route. It is frustrating waiting on gear. It’s something you will likely get used to if you saddle hunt long.Also worth mentioning Bass pro has always sold helium sticks for less than Hawk does by like 20-30 bucks.

I’ve got a set in backorder with bass. A set for $99 I think. They seem to think they would be in stock at the end of May. Right in alignment with the new models rollout. Worst case. I end up with 2 sets. I’m guessing it won’t be hard to unload one

And I got the email this am that it’s now processing. So that’s good news. But then this. I mean, I’m excited and all, but I don’t really need the saddle without the rest of the swag.. going out for a scouting hike next weekend. Looks like I won’t be taking the gear with me as expected.

8c7c3c563421578f86cb78192338863b.jpg

I talked to a guy in customer service at GSM named Bob on Friday. He claimed that the hawks had been recieved in and they were preparing to start shipping out. He said he felt bad for the delay so he gave me 50% off any order from GSM that day so I ordered a fourth stick. He said if I ever need to order anything from GSM just call and ask for Bob and he'll give discounts on stuff.

Some guy on Facebook posted he got them. So they are shipping.9BE0792E-0A16-4BDC-9929-3A39850A8C58.png

Back