• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Is this bridge bad or is it ok??...

Jwiggins762

I just got my first saddle tuesday, and ive been in it 3 times now. Just got done climbing and sitting in it and noticed my bridge looked to be torn. I dont think its torn i think its were the tag end of the splice is showing through. Is this ok or something i need to be worried about?? Screenshot_20190727-125842_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20190727-125838_Gallery.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190727-125834_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20190727-125834_Gallery.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 102
Same thing happened with mine. Just take a close look. You can even bunch up the bridge to create more of a hollow tube and you'll be able to tell. You could probably even bury the splice a bit better once you move things around a little.

Same thing happened with mine. Just take a close look. You can even bunch up the bridge to create more of a hollow tube and you'll be able to tell. You could probably even bury the splice a bit better once you move things around a little.

Thats exactly what i was thinking i could do, thx for the help.

Yeah I’ve only had mine for a few days been in it every evening after work mine done the same thing I was wondering about that

Yeah mine is the same way. It's the end of the bury. I made mine , don't know why it works it's way out. It must be the contracting and loosening of the outer sheath.

Back