• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

ISO Cougar Claw Stand

Nutterbuster

SH Member
Screenshot_20221120_092158_Chrome.jpg

Looking for one like shown above. I'm hunting a property that really makes me miss a climber, and I've always wanted a Cougar Claw since they made them in the town I grew up in.

If anybody has one or runs across one, I'd love to talk to you about it. @Vtbow, I figure 50% odds you have one in your garage. 90% odds you bought one at one time and flipped it. ;)

View attachment 76344

Looking for one like shown above. I'm hunting a property that really makes me miss a climber, and I've always wanted a Cougar Claw since they made them in the town I grew up in.

If anybody has one or runs across one, I'd love to talk to you about it. @Vtbow, I figure 50% odds you have one in your garage. 90% odds you bought one at one time and flipped it. ;)
Tried to buy one down near you...butbthe guy thought I was scamming him when I tried to offer him 150 for it shipped, and he was asking like 50...I'll see if I can dig up his ad. It had the original seat bag as well. It was sweet.

My current climbing setup from Mark. It's his stealth stand. I built a climbing aid for it the way old timers used to build them for loggy bayou stands. Just over 14lbs all in. It's ridiculously stable.
20221120_120300.jpg20221120_120241.jpg

There is a Cougar Claw climbing stand on Marketplace $50

Wow cool I'd never heard of them. Someone makes a sub 10 pound climber with a profile similar to the .75, I think I'm out, see yinz later.

@Nutterbuster cougar claw is still in business over in foley. I bought new cables for my climber last year from them. Why not poney up the dough to support the local boys? The owner is super nice. USA made in Alabama is pretty cool. I’m tempted to buy a new climber from them for the Mrs.

@Nutterbuster cougar claw is still in business over in foley. I bought new cables for my climber last year from them. Why not poney up the dough to support the local boys? The owner is super nice. USA made in Alabama is pretty cool. I’m tempted to buy a new climber from them for the Mrs.
Didn't you hear that little nutter butter is on the way? He'd have to buy it as a baby seat in order to justify it!

Didn't you hear that little nutter butter is on the way? He'd have to buy it as a baby seat in order to justify it!
Mehhhh, I heard babies are cheap as you make them. He could just sell one of his overpriced ground seats that he has more than one of to cover it. They’re made of pure titanium, or so I heard.

Back