• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

ISO file for 3d printing a one stick rope clip

Gator

SH Member
In search of a file to 3d print a once stick rope clip that will fit typical full bury amsteel rope. I've been searching this site and some of the 3d print sites but not having much luck. Currently have an ION but I also have a feather weight double top step EWO stick on order that I would like it to work on.

Is this something that you've seen before? Or something you're hoping someone has already made and published? I'm not sure I follow what it is exactly, what are you looking to do? Is it just used for rope management/packability?

Is this something that you've seen before? Or something you're hoping someone has already made and published? I'm not sure I follow what it is exactly, what are you looking to do? Is it just used for rope management/packability?

Yeah you can buy them but figured I could print my own if the file was out there. It’s just a small clip for the top edge of a one stick platform to clip the rope after it goes thru cam cleat to keep it out of the way and not stepping on it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back