• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

ISO generous donor - youth (or women's) RCH and/or combo

Red Beard

SH Member
Long story short...

Bought a new house in the beginning of SEP. Have a ladder stand for my oldest daughter to hunt from, but we've been too busy moving our stuff over the last month to get out and hang it on our new property. She's stoked that it's her first year as a shooter (observation only mode last year) but it's too late to hang the stand now.

Trying to cover two mortgages while the old house sells and don't have funds available for a full blown saddle for her. Looking for a special, more than generous person, to donate a freebie women's or youth rock climbing harness so I can get her hanging in a tree with me. Already have enough extra amsteel/webbing/rope to fashion a bridge/lineman's belt/tether for her... just in need of a RCH/fleece or RCH/sit drag combo.

Appreciate all your consideration.

Yall are totally awesome! I'm working with @smcchevy now and I'll let you know how it goes. Thank you!

Everytime I start to think that all people suck after watching the evening news I find one of these threads and realize that's not true. Way to be generous guys!
I am completely floored by the caliber of folks here! Within an hour or so of posting, the outpouring of generosity was incredible. I'm pretty sure my oldest daughter will have the opportunity to tether in beside me next week. Such a blessing for us!

God bless @smcchevy @smshuntr @Letemgrowitllshow and @onestringer!

Back