• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

ISO of gear for a new guy

MrKillebrew

Hey y’all new to saddle game but don’t have any gear yet. I am active duty in Navy and have 4 kids one being a new Born!!! Ya ya which is totally awesome and a blessing! However there isn’t a lot extra for a new hobby this year. Any help would be awesome! Thank you so much

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey y’all new to saddle game but don’t have any gear yet. I am active duty in Navy and have 4 kids one being a new Born!!! Ya ya which is totally awesome and a blessing! However there isn’t a lot extra for a new hobby this year. Any help would be awesome! Thank you so much

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Are you wanting a saddle setup or a mobile tree stand setup? If your stationed in the south, you can chase some serious pigs on the base. All you need is a bow!

Are you wanting a saddle setup or a mobile tree stand setup? If your stationed in the south, you can chase some serious pigs on the base. All you need is a bow!

I want a mobile saddle run and gun set up. Where I can walk in pick any tree and climb it. Right now I have a prehistoric solid steel climber that’s loud heavy and big!! Deer can hear me when I load it in the car before I even leave!!

Back