• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Just ordered first saddle...

Welcome to the forum! I joined last year and the benefits of hunting from the saddle are night and day in my opinion. I have zero interest in going back to my climbers again.

Yea last year was my first time hunting on public so all I had was my heavy x-stand climber walking in 2+ miles. So just the weight difference alone is gonna be huge, and not sticking out like a sore thumb which cost me a buck last year.

Yeah exactly why I switched carrying my 23lb Climber and whatever I had on my pack was exhausting to carry and a pain plus with a saddle I can get in different trees That wasn’t acceptable before it’s gonna be a great year!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just ordered my first saddle....finally get to join this awesome site. Hello everybody....

Welcome to the forum. Also welcome to the SH Wait Group. We meet once a week and offer support to others who have been waiting months for their saddles and other gear to arrive in the mail. Hope starts to look pretty bleak when its been 3 months and it still hasn't arrived. But just know you are not alone in this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]
Welcome to the forum. Also welcome to the SH Wait Group. We meet once a week and offer support to others who have been waiting months for their saddles and other gear to arrive in the mail. Hope starts to look pretty bleak when its been 3 months and it still hasn't arrived. But just know you are not alone in this.

Thank you, I've been trying to get one for 3 or 4 months and finally talked(aggravated) my wife into letting me get one. I've been reading that they are on backorder and it's taking 3 or 4 months. But regardless of how long it takes I'm already excited to think how my future hunts will be.

I just ordered yesterday and am worried it may not be here by sep 7th but I’m super pumped and can’t wait to use it. Also congrats and welcome from NC

Yea I ordered mine last week and have a mid October opener I am also a little worried but i will use my climber a few more times if I have to.

Welcome!

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Back