• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Just received my .5 LWCG stand!

KYhunter66

SH Member
My .5 just delivered today it's a really
nice stand paired with my 4 LWCG dubblestep sticks around 15 lbs with sticks and 4 cable aiders quality is excellent no defects! Thanks LWCG20201104_185812.jpg

Last edited:
Who did you use for your mortgage? Lol. Nice little kit you got there. My truck prolly costed less but it cant climb trees... ;)

Who did you use for your mortgage? Lol. Nice little kit you got there. My truck prolly costed less but it cant climb trees... ;)
Sold all my saddle gear!! Never thought I would spend that much for a stand but it is an awesome stand.

Last edited:
Anyone notice the back pack straps wareing from the sharp edges? I had to put tape under the straps to keep them from fraying

Back