• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

JX3 FS at Ebay CAUTION possibly HIGH S&H COSTS

DMTJAGER

Just a friendly heads up for any interested there is a JX3 FS at the moment at Ebay

Just wanted to add a member here just brought to my attention an oversight of mine in the S&H on the JX3 looks to be $100. So any interested parties be aware of this fact.

Last edited:
I saw that. I’m confused... I think he wants $320 plus $100 for shipping. A brand new one is less than that lol.
My bad as I am not interested in buying didn't take the time to check the S&H costs. I should know better as many moons ago one of my very first Ebay auctions I won I failed to check S&H prior to bidding and literally paid the price in obscenely high S&H on a item of average size and weight.
I also learned the hard way ALWAYS check where an item is shipping from and only patronize USA based vendors and no over sees sellers. Even after using Ebay filters to include only USA based venders I still have caught items I was considering buying would've been shipped from over sees.

Last edited:
My bad as I am not interested in buying didn't take the time to check the S&H costs. I should know better as many moons ago one of my very first Ebay auctions I won I failed to check S&H prior to bidding and literally paid the price in obscenely high S&H on a item of average size and weight.
I also learned the hard way ALWAYS check where an item is shipping from and only patronize USA based vendors and no over sees sellers. Even after using Ebay filters to include only USA based venders I still have caught items I was considering buying would've been shipped from over sees.
I always look at the item location too. The last thing I bought was a bow vise shipping from south Jersey. After receiving a rusty piece of junk I emailed them ad it was all Chinese lettering in the email lol.

Back