• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Jx3 help

lastnline75

So i bought a gently used Jx3 hybrid a few weeks back. These are the 2 ropes that was sent with the Jx3. Both have a tied end on one end. Im am not sure of the diameter of them as they seem a bit smaller than both my ropes from Tethrd on my Phantom. My question is are these safe to use tied like this? Are do i need ropes with a sewn eye like my Tethrd ropes? Thanks for any help, new to all this and dont want to get hurt.
cd923161019a3c5bacc320b77d7b238e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Those are the originals, 11mm they’re fine if in good condition. I prefer those over there 2nd gen ones with the lime green stripes

Thank you. Appreciate the help.
Those are the originals, 11mm they’re fine if in good condition. I prefer those over there 2nd gen ones with the lime green stripes

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Yea mine are the lime green striped that are sewn and vac sealed. I prefer to tie my own tether and line rope even though it lowers the rating of the rope. I like seeing what is keeping me in the air.

Back