• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

JX3 Hybrid one stick climbing

I have had a JX3 for about 10 days now. I have 1-stick climbed and SRT climbed in it now. It is no different than any other saddle for this. At least wasn’t for me. For 1-sticking I REALLY liked it. When I sat to release my stick and move it up the whale tail bit into the tree and made me way more stable. Big fan of the JX3!

I have had a JX3 for about 10 days now. I have 1-stick climbed and SRT climbed in it now. It is no different than any other saddle for this. At least wasn’t for me. For 1-sticking I REALLY liked it. When I sat to release my stick and move it up the whale tail bit into the tree and made me way more stable. Big fan of the JX3!

Thats awesome. I tend to swing around for some reason. Its frustrating. I guess its just the quick link triangle that causes it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very nice video. I liked watching you work around those limbs. Appreciate you taking the time to put this together.

I put a video together today. Not pretty but will get a visual of 1-stick and SRT climbing in it. Only one slight pucker factor. Had about an hour window between rain to get it done.

Good video. You have more detail on your pack arrangement on the back? Also what rope you using for that?

I put a video together today. Not pretty but will get a visual of 1-stick and SRT climbing in it. Only one slight pucker factor. Had about an hour window between rain to get it done.

Nice man, thanks. Are those big dump pouches at your kidneys, or more like packs?

Good video. You have more detail on your pack arrangement on the back? Also what rope you using for that?

I have two of the pouches below and a molle water bottle holder. Top is an old camel pack I had laying around.

The rope is canyon CIV.

WYNEX Tactical Admin Molle Pouch,... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B076HSW7P4?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

5f3e66bf2e3b3b88a5a6e763405786a6.jpg

Video has been removed? Anyone else have a 1 stick climb video in Jx3?

Video has been removed? Anyone else have a 1 stick climb video in Jx3?

I have uploaded that thing twice now. For some reason it keeps crashing a day or two later. I will try again and post a new link. Not sure it’s happened.

Just got mine tonight. Im gonna have to figure out how to rig it out with a stuff sack or something to put my layers in and then see If just using the top of my helium will work as a platform. I imagine kickout will be an issue since my helium is on a cam cleat.

Last edited:
Is that a hydration bladder on the top middle portion? How did you attach it?

Yes it is. I flipped it inside out cause it a bright reflective silver. I unhooked the shoulder straps and fed the ends through some of the slots on the frame. Then they come underneath the mesh backing and pop back out the frame. I then cross crossed them and reattached the straps to keep it tight. Eventual hoping to get a molle hydration bladder accessory and use that.

Back