• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

JX3 Hybrid Pack System Trial

kyler1945

SH Member
If anyone is interested, I shipped the hybrid pack system to @Vtbow to try out. He's finished and was about to ship it back to me.

I figured I'd do John/The forum a solid - instead of shipping it back to me, I'd have him ship to someone else if they want to try it.

If so, respond here or shoot me a PM.

Rules:

Person in possession will ship to next in line at their cost, regardless of said cost.

Lower 48 only. I don't want to risk my stuff getting stuck offshore.

When you ship it to someone else, tag the username of the person you're shipping to in a post in this thread. Me too if you're feeling productive.

Please be decent people. If you can't afford 10-50 bucks to ship it forward, you can't afford to spend a few hundred bucks on a pack. Don't get in the mix if you can't make it happen going forward.

I need the system back by September 31st.

Hybrid Ultimate SADDLE HUNTING Pack System (jx3outdoors.com)

Also, I've not been a part of one of these "pass it around" deals. If I'm forgetting a smart way to make it efficient and helpful to everyone, feel free to chime in. I'm feeling nice today, let's take advantage!
This is a great idea and thank you for offering this to the forum. I'd like to try it out and I'll pm you two my shipping information. I couldn't find any reviews online other than from John's YouTube videos.

I do have a few questions for you and @Vtbow since you've both tried it out.

Does it just look cumbersome until you get it in person like the JX3 did? I thought the JX3 had a lot going on until I used it and realized it's pretty straightforward. That and it's the only saddle I've used.

Are you going to post your review off it?

How does it pair with the pac seat?

How many mods have you come up with for it?

I just got the pack system delivered today and I'll play with it this week. Let Kyle know who's up next and I can send it your way.

Does he have an option to buy the main pack and the two side pouches?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does he have an option to buy the main pack and the two side pouches?

At this time, he is only selling all together as a kit.

I don't have personal interest in trying this out(but thank you for your generosity), some other forums I am on do this sort of thing quite a bit- sometimes geography makes more sense than list order, meaning it makes more sense to skip down the list if someone's a 30 min drive away vs sending it back and forth to different states. if you care about this we have that member map that may help. That's all, happy sharing and look forward to hearing your feedback

I don't have personal interest in trying this out(but thank you for your generosity), some other forums I am on do this sort of thing quite a bit- sometimes geography makes more sense than list order, meaning it makes more sense to skip down the list if someone's a 30 min drive away vs sending it back and forth to different states. if you care about this we have that member map that may help. That's all, happy sharing and look forward to hearing your feedback

Strangely, not enough people taking advantage of a free trial to have to get more efficient with it. If no one chimes in over the next week or two, I'll have it shipped back to me for season...

Strangely, not enough people taking advantage of a free trial to have to get more efficient with it. If no one chimes in over the next week or two, I'll have it shipped back to me for season...
I bought a set because I knew I wanted them just from watching a couple of videos. But, the lack of interest may be because JX3 offers a 30 day money back return policy. So, if someone took advantage of your offer and liked the system, they'd pay shipping to send it to the next person, plus the money to then order another set from JX3.

Bump. Last shot for anyone to try this system out.

Can the person who currently has the pack system please PM to arrange shipment, provided no one responds here.

All good with me. I return from elk trip end of month. Can you have it to me by October 5th? If so, all good.

Just send a message to me and the person shipping with your address so I know who has it and where!

Back