• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Kayak Scouting

Is your kayak a lifetime?
Sorry I just saw this, yeah it is. I got one heck of a deal Black Friday. Nothing like buying a kayak four months before you can even dream of using it.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Sorry I just saw this, yeah it is. I got one heck of a deal Black Friday. Nothing like buying a kayak four months before you can even dream of using it.

We just bought 2 Life Time tetans for the lake behind the house. I'm thinking about using one for public land hunting out of state.

We just bought 2 Life Time tetans for the lake behind the house. I'm thinking about using one for public land hunting out of state.
Use anything you can to lose people!

Back