• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Kestrel flex upgrade?

lweingary

When did they start to make the upgraded flex saddles??

I'm looking at getting one soon and If I end up finding a good deal on a used one I want to make sure it's the upgraded version.

Need a size 2 by the way.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Use the search function. There's a lot of content on the mater....

Oh, welcome aboard!!
Thank you.

Didn't really know what to search for as for as the upgrade. I know I've been reading a lot of post lately about people getting replacement saddles though.

Is there any real issues with them or just cosmetic?

If it’s black & rubbery on the inside it’s the old one, not sure why but some of the fabric was pulling at the seams as well. I have not heard a case yet where they didn’t replace old model with upgraded one but don’t want to speak for them......

If it’s black & rubbery on the inside it’s the old one, not sure why but some of the fabric was pulling at the seams as well. I have not heard a case yet where they didn’t replace old model with upgraded one but don’t want to speak for them......

All saddles purchased directly from AH of the old style will be replaced with the new style
Second hand stuff I’m not sure on but I doubt it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When did they start to make the upgraded flex saddles??

I'm looking at getting one soon and If I end up finding a good deal on a used one I want to make sure it's the upgraded version.

Need a size 2 by the way.

I just got my flex in about a week ago and it's all cordura. I ordered it at the first of February.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Probably no dice if you’re not the original owner i’m guessing??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back