• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Kestrel Stolen!!

bigasports

Vendor Rep
f7ffdaee40ac950701567e244ec45e60.jpg

acc10f12a52754019be10a6c5f9448ba.jpg

e4df04b99238d590d9d14a78d2155f31.jpg

BY MY DAUGHTERS

They were told it was a swing so there Daddy could play with his toys!! Lol. I bet there feeling ripped off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You got me too!, I was figuring that if it was stolen.....it had to be Huck that was to blame. We all know that he's a closet Kestrel lover, and really wants to get a hold of one. However, he can never buy one of his own bc all of the other SH members will bust his balls too bad!:D

You got me too!, I was figuring that if it was stolen.....it had to be Huck that was to blame. We all know that he's a closet Kestrel lover, and really wants to get a hold of one. However, he can never buy one of his own bc all of the other SH members will bust his balls too bad!:D

He has one on order!

Back