• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Please close- gonna keep Price Drop- Kifaru Stryker XL/Duplex Lite Frame Coyote

Status
Not open for further replies.

woodsdog2

SH Member
$680 shipped. Bought unused on here last November. The belt is too big and the shoulder straps are too long for me. Perfect condition. Used it twice last season to carry bulky winter clothes and one stick or climbing sticks. Never hauled
meat or anything heavy. This thing is like brand new. 24” frame, Semi curved composite stays, long shoulder straps, large belt. Stored in a sealed tote in my shed. Keeping together. IMG_2747.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_2748.jpeg
    IMG_2748.jpeg
    139.4 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_2749.jpeg
    IMG_2749.jpeg
    138 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_2750.jpeg
    IMG_2750.jpeg
    132.3 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_2751.jpeg
    IMG_2751.jpeg
    128.2 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_2752.jpeg
    IMG_2752.jpeg
    133.7 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_2753.jpeg
    IMG_2753.jpeg
    131.9 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_2756.jpeg
    IMG_2756.jpeg
    137.9 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_2758.jpeg
    IMG_2758.jpeg
    120 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_2759.jpeg
    IMG_2759.jpeg
    132 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
Gonna run this another week or so and then take it down. It’s basically brand new and shipping will be a monster so I’m not going to go down in price on this one.

I believe I’m the one that sold it to you and I never used it even though it’s probably the best setup out there lol. If you’re on Facebook there are some Kifaru groups where this would sell quick.

Yes, thanks you were. I’m probably going to keep it it’s a great system for sure. A lot of people running them at TAC which I didn’t understand unless folks are prepping for Elk or whatever wearing their packs and kit and shooting getting ready for season. The belt and shoulder straps are a bit too big for me I couldn’t cinch the waist belt down tight enough for my liking but I can order those out. I don’t do FB.

Yes, thanks you were. I’m probably going to keep it it’s a great system for sure. A lot of people running them at TAC which I didn’t understand unless folks are prepping for Elk or whatever wearing their packs and kit and shooting getting ready for season. The belt and shoulder straps are a bit too big for me I couldn’t cinch the waist belt down tight enough for my liking but I can order those out. I don’t do FB.
Wore mine every day of late winter early spring scouting to carry a bottle of water and a couple cliff bars. All mine normal hunt gear was in the pack too. Practice like you play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back