• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Kiwi Klimbers Hunter model available

DC10

Kiwi Klimbers has a hunter model available on their website for preorder. Will ship late-September.

The description says the following:

“We are currently working on a stealth buckling system. At present these klimbers do not come with any shin or ankle strapping. See your local saddler for some buckling for the hunting season.”

I assume that’s why these are currently the cheapest option. Once they create and include their new straps, the price will likely go up.

https://www.kiwiklimbers.com/product-page/hunter

I wonder if a group deal could finally happen

@g2outdoors

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
@g2outdoors is more than welcome to head this up if he’d like to. But assuming he’d prefer to give all of his attention to his company, Tethrd, I emailed Dale asking him if he’s still open to the idea of a group buy.

I’ll let you know what he says.

But again, if Greg would like to handle this, I’m more than happy for him to take the reigns!

@g2outdoors is more than welcome to head this up if he’d like to. But assuming he’d prefer to give all of his attention to his company, Tethrd, I emailed Dale asking him if he’s still open to the idea of a group buy.

But again, if Greg would like to handle this, I’m more than happy for him to take the reigns!
Good luck... He was totally swamped when I was trying to work out a deal with him and I could never get a solid answer.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Thanks for checking

I know we had enough interest last yr when the original group buy thread was happening & think Kiwi was willing

Also, I’m sure we’d all be fine with greg focusing on Tethrd orders

Last edited:
Dang, I just ran across them and ordered a set. I missed the no straps included. I just thought they had not 100% settled on the straps yet. Oh well, guess I will have to figure out how to put straps on these climbers.

Dang, I just ran across them and ordered a set. I missed the no straps included. I just thought they had not 100% settled on the straps yet. Oh well, guess I will have to figure out how to put straps on these climbers.

Look at the pic PJ0230 posted on April 24th and then the post he made the same day detailing exactly what he ordered.

Any word from Kiwi?

Any word from Kiwi?

He said he wants to get the hunter model up and running before discussing potential group buy pricing. He’s still working on a few things. No specific ETA at this point.

Been over a yr & we’re still keeping the dream alive!

I did the same impulsive ordering. Mine are on the way. I set up my aluminum ones pretty sweet off the info here/ G2. Ill do the same on these and post some pics.

Looking for spurs myself

Last edited:
Not really a decent price on those considering he’s omitted straps, I think I paid $534.00 for those and both sets off straps last year, hope the group deal is better.

So, I’m on a plane about to take off and my wife texts me saying I got a package that she had to sign for. Couldn’t think of what it would be, so I asked her who it was from. She text me back, “Dale,” then sent me this pic.

I don’t get back home till Monday night. Can’t wait to get my hands on them!
4933F22C-1735-4669-AC7E-CD1C28215BC7.jpeg

Last edited:
I received my Kiwi's today. Immediately put them on the scale. All hardware without straps they come in right at two pounds. Now I have to leave them behind for the weekend. :fearscream:

Back