• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Klemz style question

BTLowry

So I have gathered up all of the part needed (I think) to build one of these style platforms

I have watched videos and spent time searching and trying to find measurements for hole locations without much luck.

Anybody know distance from top of post to standoff location?
Versa button location?
How far up from bottom to drill hole to mount platform?

I am new to saddle hunting so probably just a matter of me knowing the right terminology to search for is part of it

Thanks for the help

I'm not an engineer, but this is how I did mine. Locate your platform an inch or two from the bottom of the post, locate your standoff an inch or two from the top of the post. Measure from the center of the platform hole to the center of the standoff hole, divide by 3, Measure this distance from the center of your standoff hole downward, drill your button hole here.

Will do
Trying to find someone with a drill press for the holes and I can start putting it all together

Had a little bout with Covid that kept me in quarantine and unable to get out and pick up a few things but over it and got it put together this afternoon.

I just need to figure out how to make platform level adjustable
Sitting at about 20deg down angle right now

I will cap the tube after I paint it or wrap it in something

IMG_6421.jpg

IMG_6423.jpg

IMG_6428.jpg

Had a little bout with Covid that kept me in quarantine and unable to get out and pick up a few things but over it and got it put together this afternoon.

I just need to figure out how to make platform level adjustable
Sitting at about 20deg down angle right now

I will cap the tube after I paint it or wrap it in something

View attachment 54573

View attachment 54574

View attachment 54575
I'm working on the same thing. Any advice and did you solve the angle issue?

Back