• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Kong ascenders

Buck619

Which carabiner works best with the Kong ascender? What’s the best place to buy Kong ascender at the best price? I am looking to purchase 2 ascenders and 2 carabiners

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same price almost everywhere. I always look for the lowest shipping fees. An oval shape would do it. Kong Ovalone

I’m sure others will have more input. I run a CT Roll N Lock but same concept

Which carabiner works best with the Kong ascender? What’s the best place to buy Kong ascender at the best price? I am looking to purchase 2 ascenders and 2 carabiners

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you referring to a rope grab, i.e. Kong Duck, or a hand ascender, i.e. Kong Lift? For the rope grab style I personally use the CT RollNLocks with the Wild Edge Kong Oval Twist Lock carabiners... Wild Edge also sells the Kong Ducks.

Back