• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Kudos to Jefferson (Hang Time swag)

bigasports

Vendor Rep
Received my new HT unstructured mesh back hat yesterday!!

Hello my name is Adrian and I’m a hat whore. Yes, I have a hat addiction!! Let me say........I’m very picky about my hats. I have a select look, style, comfort and feel that is important to me. If the hat fails in one of those areas I’ll never wear it.
My new HT hat exceeds all of those expectations!! Thanks Jefferson for hooking up saddle hunters with some sweet swag!!!

99e6b877979b1a85f7366e8119cb1089.jpg

Hello my name is Adrian and I’m a hat whore. Yes, I have a hat addiction!! Let me say........I’m very picky about my hats. I have a select look, style, comfort and feel that is important to me. If the hat fails in one of those areas I’ll never wear it.
My new HT hat exceeds all of those expectations!! Thanks Jefferson for hooking up saddle hunters with some sweet swag!!!

Agreed. Thanks for sharing. Think I'll be ordering now.

Time for class?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I am glad you like it brother! So everyone knows I have 10 camo hats coming in, I expect to have them in a week. I think they will go fast! And I am in the process of getting more of the ones you are wearing made up....

I think you must be my long lost twin. I'd swear you were describing me lol. I have a larger collection of hats I don't/won't wear than ones I do. I'll have to take a look at these!

Whatever. You know you done scared all them kids in to not taking your class. Ol Adrian’s rough on those kids!! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your dang right ole son!!! Gives me a chance to play on saddlehunter.com all day lol

Hmmmmm. I am right there with you on being super picky on my hats and that hat looks like it is about perfect. I like short bills that hold a bend and are unstructured. I also refuse to spend $30 on a hat.

Hmmmmm. I am right there with you on being super picky on my hats and that hat looks like it is about perfect. I like short bills that hold a bend and are unstructured. I also refuse to spend $30 on a hat.

These hats will come in lower than $30 ... but not by too much. You have to order like 400 hats to get a good deal. I’m ordering them in groups of 24 or less when possible.

These hats will come in lower than $30 ... but not by too much. You have to order like 400 hats to get a good deal. I’m ordering them in groups of 24 or less when possible.

Lower is lower. There are somethings you can make exceptions for...its not like your trying to make a lavish living off Hang Time gear. My main complaint with 30 plus dollar hats are sports teams where they make thousands and still feel they need to sell them that high.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

It is a comfortable hat. Jeff shipped it to me with a t shirt and Adrian came and got it later, I had put it on and almost forgot I was wearing it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Agreed. Thanks for sharing. Think I'll be ordering now.

Time for class?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

2f6b9bc55aea4cdb25a6847e23582d96.jpg

New order is in and ships next day! Let me know if you’re interested

@gameover06 new hats are in and ready to ship and under $30 :)
6c7542645b47f3923475c9b8626619a1.jpg

Just ordered my second hat and t-shirts are next!! Quality stuff and Jeff does great job with the gear!!

Back