• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

kwikee kwiver tight/noisy when taking off?

fr0sty

Trying a kk for the first time and the bracket is damn tight. I end up having to put a fair amount of force to slip it off, which causes it to clank into my bow in the process. Does that bracket loosen up at all? No way I could use it as is.

Mine hasn’t loosened a bit in the years I’ve had it. I just use both hands when removing it and wiggle it slightly back and force while sliding it off. I’ve also heard of guys taking sandpaper to the mounting bracket(quiver side) to remove the smallest amount of material which apparently helps quite a bit.

Both of mine (3 yrs old) on my 2 compounds are tight and I'm about to try the sandpaper routine on the quiver portions. I'm tired of busting my fingers, but I like the quivers too much. The hood cover my entire magnus broadheads.

i've got 2 of the kwikee kwiver 3 arrow little guys, neither is loud or had an overly tight bracket

i don't think it'll loosen up, i'd sand it a little at a time

I returned the kk and purchased the cbe adapt. Price wasn't too painful ($99 or so) but it handles my grizzlystik samurai heads with ease.

Back