• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Kydex molle J hook

Dkiss103

f20c17d26a78402193d80c9ded9175c0.jpg
0c88cbb9b511bb8779ebf69dc08e4985.jpg

These hooks are perfect for carrying sticks/platform up with tree hanging from your saddle. Can used on a 1" strap as a gear holder to hang rangefinder, quiver, binos, etc. Very versatile hooks that can be used on majority of molle webbing. Can also modify these if your needing something a little different, just PM with what your needing.
Price is $3 per hook, and $3.50 for postage. Postage is per order, not per hook. Anyone wanting some please send me a PM that includes Quantity, First and Last name, and PayPal email. That way I can keep up with the orders. My PayPal is dalton720@hotmail.com, please send through Friends&Family.
The hooks can now also be ordered online! Just go to https://doublesteps.com/product/kydex-molle-j-hook/

Thank you!

Last edited:
Received my Mantis yesterday and quickly got to setting it up. I was wanting a hook on both sides to carry 2 sticks up the tree with me. Couldn’t find any on amazon so I decided to make my own. Added a paracord loop on sticks, works like a charm.
4d8ea0740582f3ecff7abcd9be9a29f5.jpg
46f591b7430a349ff6844c4d57fc248a.jpg
dc9df7dfcf002c67e8055a8f4c53053d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You should sell em! I’d probably take a couple

I'll take two please seriously

Received my Mantis yesterday and quickly got to setting it up. I was wanting a hook on both sides to carry 2 sticks up the tree with me. Couldn’t find any on amazon so I decided to make my own. Added a paracord loop on sticks, works like a charm.
4d8ea0740582f3ecff7abcd9be9a29f5.jpg
46f591b7430a349ff6844c4d57fc248a.jpg
dc9df7dfcf002c67e8055a8f4c53053d.jpg

Also, Looking at it more, if you added a slight bend outward to the end of the piece that slides through the Molle loop, it would keep it in place when packing/unpacking and catching on stuff a little better. round the corners and you've got yourself a winner. No idea what that stuff costs or how long it takes to make something like this, but let us know if you're interested in making a batch. Just include the saddle hunter addiction hotline in the footer of any posts regarding gear for sale...

Also, Looking at it more, if you added a slight bend outward to the end of the piece that slides through the Molle loop, it would keep it in place when packing/unpacking and catching on stuff a little better. round the corners and you've got yourself a winner. No idea what that stuff costs or how long it takes to make something like this, but let us know if you're interested in making a batch. Just include the saddle hunter addiction hotline in the footer of any posts regarding gear for sale...
Yeah I planned on rounding corners, the one in pic is just one I made real quick to see how well it would hold the weight of the stick. I originally planned on hooking the bottom end that goes through the molle webbing, but the webbing is so tight I couldn’t slide it through. The hook actually stays in the molle webbing pretty good right now, but will probably loosen up once the webbing stretches after a couple uses. I’ve got a couple ideas to try. I’ll make a “final” product this weekend and post pics here. I’ll calculate the cost of materials and shipping and if anyone is interested I’ll make some for them.

I made another hook and fine tuned it. I think it ended up perfect. I flared out the opening a little to make it easier to hook the stick onto. Also added a slight lip on the bottom end to stop it from sliding up, it really locks it in. Took a file to the corners and edges to knock off the sharp edges. Really happy with how the “final” product came out
88cfe72d7dd1c6226be663da47b2e244.jpg

f20c17d26a78402193d80c9ded9175c0.jpg

I'll take three. Pm me a price and your PayPal. Good work!!

Back