• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Latitude 2 pannel modifications

HunterDan

To be honest I haven't hunted out of this saddle. I've used my H2 the last 3 seasons. But when wearing around the house I decided to make a couple changes.

This saddle originally had the rope belt which seemed to work very well but I'm not a fan of having swinging rope ends so I decided to replace it with a belt .

This was the original style with the kydex hooks to hold the bottom panel up. Decided to ditch the clips and add holding straps like some of the other designs out there now Screenshot_20220126-212920_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20220126-212926_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20220126-212936_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20220126-213046_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Back