• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Latitude method 2

Wilgabeast

Looking into two panel set ups this one really looks nice . Can anyone share some info or reviews on them . What ever I decide will be my first ever saddle so I need some help

I bought the method 2 right before the season started and love it. Going from a tethrd saddle to the method 2 was like getting in a recliner after sitting on a bar stool. This is coming from a 5’10” 250lb 55 year old too. If there is a better saddle out there I haven’t found it yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s awesome . I’m 6’ 3” 225 so that makes me very happy to hear . I wish there was somewhere I could try these things on

At 440$ for a package is it worth the extra 150-200$compared to some other 2 panels ? Convince me

I am new to saddle hunting. I purchased a Method 2 this year. Wow! I love it. 6'3" 250 lbs..super comfortable and VERY well made IMO. Love the adjustability as well. The 2 panel seemed like the way to go to me and it seems to fit the bill. Shot a buck out it to boot!

I am new to saddle hunting. I purchased a Method 2 this year. Wow! I love it. 6'3" 250 lbs..super comfortable and VERY well made IMO. Love the adjustability as well. The 2 panel seemed like the way to go to me and it seems to fit the bill. Shot a buck out it to boot!
Yup I’ve made up my mind I’m getting the method 2

I purchased the Method 2 with 2 dump pouches, their Vapor Ropes and the adjustable straps to set the gap I wanted. I have researched and researched, and settled on this set up, as I kept seeing other saddles pushing their back bands for support (extra $$$). It just made sense that this double panel already accomplished this. I have been shocked at how well this works. The main thing on my body during season that struggles is my lower back, and this set up gives me so much support. With the 2 dump pouches, I have enough room for anything I need to bring in. Also this thing stays in place when walking around, even with loaded pouches.

Side note, do not buy the Ropeman aiders until you try the Vapor line ropes with the built in aider. I am so glad I waited. They are a breeze to use 1 handed and saved me $100 + from having to buy the aiders.

Good luck out there.
Kris

The Method 2 is a great saddle. If your rope belt frequently loosens, you can add a wrap tto keep it tight:

I have the method 2. First saddle but I love it so far. The customer service is awesome. I found a loose thread, asked about repair. They asked for pics, after I sent them the response was a new saddle is on the way. Super happy I went with them.

In my limited research, this is the saddle I am leaning towards. Buy once cry once has been my motto. A lot of money up front but my safety/comfort/time are worth a lot. If this ends up being a good fit for me, then most of my hangons can be sold to offset the cost. Any suggestions for add ons to the basic kit? I'm 6' 175 with a 34" waist. Would the XL be more comfortable AND stay put while walking?

I’m 6’ 3” 225 with a 34” waste and I absolutely love the xl. Can’t imagine using anything else

Back