• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

LIVE from SIKAPALOOZA

donnieballgame

Alright, folks, we're about to go live.....lol, that just sounds funny! All SIKAPALOOZA action should be dropped in here, action shots, hero shots, whatever, there aren't really any rules that I'm aware of.

I'm mostly packed, downloading maps right now, tomorrow morning should just be a few last minute things and hit the road. I'm hoping to be at the campground around 1-2pm, drop the camper and head to the BWR Visitor center to get permits, then hopefully a little daylight for scouting, I gotta get @redsquirrel in a good spot, lol.

I'll throw some awesome travel photos here tomorrow, good night saddle nation!

Man, I wish I could have made this happen!!!!!

Y’all have some fun, and get some Sika on the ground!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bf8beb8b72b6e28a15367c15a0672fa1.jpg

Bring on the Sika!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just getn settled for a second time, I sweet talked the old ladies and got an upgraded spot right on the water!

I dont know the spot number but pm/text and I'll give you all directions.
c0c2298f0b2d53862b1cf98ad65e889a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Just under 2 hours out and I stopped to eat. I’ll call you when I get close!

First thing the older lady told me is those things(thermacell) don't work for s***! Lmao, she recommended Sawyer's and she said it's safe because she's been using it for 30 years without cancer lol
8c03dd1105fb6c4c8af17c4971fe7d97.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Back