• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Loc On LLC Help

I am going to guess a super early version of the windwalker, others will definitely chime in soon.

@WHW might would know. He has a good bit of experience with these old loc on model treestands.

Correct not a loc on pop riveted cross bars.had that stand as a kid that back under seat support is some thin metal

I picked one of these up once at a yard sale. I never hunted out of it because it popped and creeked worse than anything else I had ever used.

I picked one of these up once at a yard sale. I never hunted out of it because it popped and creeked worse than anything else I had ever used.

Besides all those Danger stickers.

I wondered if it was a W&S based on the bolts. I actually modified a W&S stand and it’s weighing 4.5 lbs right now without strap. I’ll post a thread on it when I’m totally finished.

If I owned that stand I’d drill out the rivets have it welded and hunt it hard

I paid $20 for mine on FB marketplace. The one I bought had the rivets removed and replaced with button cap screws and lock nuts. Doesn't make a sound.

Might be a poor mans lwcg...but it sure works great for me.

Warren sweat had them and loc ons for years.had few loggy bayous too loved them.
probably had 4-5 of these and a dozen loc ons.along with at one time 10 loggys.
i ran 24 different presets back in mid 90’s. Lol.
then moving them around.
Then i wised up and bought lw sticks snd stand in 2000’s1614807846625.png
Still ran presets but was mobile.
I was just so bad as a hunter back then lol. Jackie bushman and bill Jordan told me do this and do that Every friday on tv.
Never seemed to work out quite like it did for them though lol

Back