• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Loc On windwalker?

rakbowhunter

Hello, I ran across this on a sale site and was wondering if y'all might have any insight on this model? Looks to be fairly old but pretty light. Messaged the seller but haven't received a reply yet. Hard to find much info since the company closed. Thanks!

Screenshot_20201123-124706_Facebook.jpg

Google it.. would not be my first choice I’d steer u towards a limit or windwalker.

Just a quick update. The only tag it had on is was a warning but at the very bottom it said WS# ......... So @Vtbow was spot on. This thing is super light. I weighed it at 6lbs 8oz with the strap. Probably going to remove the old strap and add 2 versa buttons. What looked like rivets are actually bolts and lock nuts. They seem pretty tight so will find out soon enough. Any thoughts on replacing the cables with some 3/16 amsteel? Not necessarily to save weight, but to quiet it down a bit. Think I'm going to really enjoy this little guy

I’d stick with cables and as for buttons make sure you go through ruby if and not the iD plates. Not a lot if meat on those bones.

as for buttons make sure you go through ruby if and not the iD plates

Not sure I'm following you there. Do you mean the main posts and not the little crossbar? The original strap is ok, I just don't like how I can't remove it for transport.

But you're right, not much to this thing!

Not sure I'm following you there. Do you mean the main posts and not the little crossbar? The original strap is ok, I just don't like how I can remove it for transport.
My mistake cross bar be ok I was thinking windwalker

But you're right, not much to this thing!

Back